You don’t need a new website – you need more business. Our performance-driven websites get solid business results. They’re built to attract more visitors and generate more leads.
- Web design: We build performance-driven websites that look good AND get solid business results – rather than just “pretty” websites where visual aesthetics override all other considerations.
- Copywriting & content development: Turn your “online brochure” into an inbound marketing machine that attracts more visitors and generates more leads.
- SEO/Search Engine Optimisation: Our clients enjoy high Google rankings and highly-qualified organic traffic. You can too.
4 Key Guidelines
Evolve looks at web design from a marketing perspective. Most websites fail abysmally as sales tools. With an understanding of consumer psychology, we put a different type of thinking into the websites we design to make sure they *really* work.
It is very difficult for most website owners to generate their own copy successfully – Evolve makes it easy. We write the copy and design your site around some key guidelines. We make sure your website is…
- Visually appealing and reinforces your brand
- Easy for humans to use
- Easy for search engines to find and rank well
- Full of great content (after all, that’s why people visit your website – to read the content and solve a problem or satisfy a need)
All our websites come with a full content management system (CMS). The benefits of self-managed websites are…
- You control and change the content of your website yourself. This means you get what you want, when you want.
- You pay nothing to update your content. Some designers charge up to $150/hr for every little change.
- Of course, some clients prefer us to manage their website content for them. The choice is yours.
Your website is built on an industry best-practice technology stack…
- The content management system (engine) we use is WordPress, the world’s leading content management system. It’s open source so you’re not locked in if you want to move.
- The theme framework (chassis) we use is Genesis, the industry-standard WordPress premium framework. It’s the perfect platform for developing your own unique theme instead of a standard, off-the-shelf theme that anyone can have.
- The theme (bodywork & paint job) we use is a custom, brand-building theme designed and built especially for you by Evolve.
- The eCommerce engine we use is WooCommerce, the most customisable eCommerce platform for WordPress. With over 29 million downloads, it powers over 28% of all online stores!
The Price of Cheap
Cheap WordPress web designers simply download and modify an off-the-shelf theme. However, this inhibits updating your website when software updates are released because when you do, it breaks the site. You have to manually edit the theme files’ coding each time. Most don’t and over time the software becomes very outdated, unstable and prone to hacking. It costs more to do it properly but you’ll be thankful you did.
Client Feedback – websites
“Thanks for all the great work on my website… You made a job I was putting off very easy!”
– Mike Eady, TrackTime Ltd
“You are a natural website designer with a good, intuitive feel for the look and what works!”
– Jasbindar Singh, business psychologist, SQ Executive Management Consultancy
“Evolve regularly comes up with suggested tweaks and improvements as new innovations and technology become available… Brandon is highly ethical, trustworthy and delivers on his promises.”
– Alastair Ferguson, Stand Up & Shout Ltd
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Three Billion internet users access information from over one Billion websites worldwide. More than 100,000 new websites are added to the internet every day!
If you don’t appear near the top of search results for keywords that apply to your business, nobody will find you. These days, if you’re not on page 1 of Google, you’re toast. Which means that optimising your site for higher positioning advantage is a strategic business priority.
A MarketingSherpa survey of 3,007 marketers found that their site traffic from organic clicks increased an average of 73% in the 6 months after optimisation.
Getting listed AND properly positioned gives you better search referrals, exposing you to more customers – which requires a different skill set than merely designing web pages.
One of the things that sets Evolve apart is the way we optimise your website for better Google rankings. Included in all our website packages is an in-depth keyword research and on-page search engine optimisation package valued at $1,500.
We will work closely with you because search engine ranking is largely based on the structure and content of your website (on-page factors) and the depth of your internet presence (off-page factors).
Google rankings cannot be “purchased”. They require hard work and are reliant on many factors, some of which are…
- the frequency of relevant keywords in the content of each page
- the naming of your images
- the naming of your links
- your website META-data
- the number of visitors to your site
- the number and type of websites linking to you
Client Feedback – SEO
“The SEO that you did for me has given me immediate results, particularly with my retreat bookings.”
– Denise Ferguson, Yoga Sanctuary
Bright Sparks Childcare | child care centres
Our new website for Bright Sparks reflects the Reggio Emilia education philosophy, the centres’ Christian philosophy, and the fun of a preschooler’s world.
Driveline Fleet | car lease
Driveline Fleet is a specialist car lease and car finance company. We designed a new website and inbound marketing strategy to showcase the range of cars available for lease and drive enquiries. The website now accounts for over half of their business.
Hot As Heat Pumps | Mitsubishi heat pumps Auckland
Hot As Heat Pumps is an authorised installer of Mitsubishi Electric, NZ’s quietest heat pumps. They install and service heat pumps Auckland-wide to warm and cool your home or office. Our new design for their website successfully differentiates them from the competition and generates a steady flow of leads.
Piccolo Park | childcare centres
We worked with the new owners to develop the brand and launch their new business, first in Sylvia Park, Mt Wellington and then at Botany Downs. They’re thriving, just like the kids they care for.
TrackTime | driver training
Mike Eady decided it was time to upgrade his website to better promote his advanced driver training business and reflect an image befitting his involvement with BMW. “I’ve told a lot of people how good you are to work with. You made a job I was putting off very easy!” – Mike Eady.