The information provided on this website is intended to provide general information to the public and every effort has been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- Visitors to this website should take advice from suitably qualified people before undertaking any action following information received from this website.
- Evolve does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any court action, loss or damage whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on Evolve because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website, or subsequent to the use of this website or its contents, or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- Evolve may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- Evolve is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this site. Such links are provided for convenience only. Evolve neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- Evolve also does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to Evolve’s website.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Evolve.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.
- All visitors who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.