It is a common misconception that marketing is merely another word for advertising. Not so! Advertising is merely one element of the marketing mix and to be effective must be a strategically relevant and integrated part of that mix.
Your advertising must also reinforce your brand and be noticed, but the art is in getting noticed naturally, with no screaming or tricks.
John Wanamaker, American pioneer of department stores, once said that half the money spent on advertising is wasted, but he could never figure out which half. And, while nothing’s foolproof, Evolve has a pretty shrewd idea which 50% goes down the toilet and will design an advertising campaign that promotes your organisation effectively.
Evolve offers a complete advertising development service: it will write your advertising copy, design high impact ads and introduce you to the relevant media or media buying agency.
“Many small things have been made large by the right kind of advertising.”
– Mark Twain
“Good times, bad times, there will always be advertising. In good times, people want to advertise; in bad times they have to.”
– Bruce Barton (1886-1967), co-founder BBDO advertising agency.
“Early to bed, early to rise. Work like hell and advertise.”
– Ted Turner
- Advertising campaigns: Online and traditional advertising.
- Direct marketing campaigns: Yes, there’s still a place for well-executed DM campaigns.
- Google & Facebook promotion: Giving you a greater presence on Google & Facebook than your competitors.
- Inbound marketing: The right content promoted properly will attract more traffic to your website than Google search traffic. We’ll show you how.
- Packaging design: Consumer packaged goods, wine labels, et al.
- Marketing collateral design: Brochures, promo postcards, posters, etc.