Cancellation Policy: Websites, email, domains
It is important to us that we provide you with the easiest possible service from start to finish. If you wish to cancel your website, email account or domain name services with us, these are our policies…
- Please send us a written or email request to cancel your website, email account or domain name.
- Our accounts department will cancel any future invoices and liaise with you regarding any current or overdue invoices.
- Once the cancellation is confirmed with you, our accounts department will inform our technical team to disable services for the website, email account or domain name.
- If your account is paid up to date, we will release all relevant files, domains, etc immediately. If not, we will release them as soon as your account is paid up to date.
- If you decide to come back later we can easily reinstate your services for you (except domain names if your domain has been cancelled and subsequently registered by another entity).
- If you cancel within 30 days of the commencement of your annual website or email hosting period, we will give you a 100% hosting refund. (N.B. Refund does not include any additional work such as website design, module installations, domain registration/renewals, etc.)
- If you cancel within six months of the commencement of your annual hosting period, we will give you a 50% hosting refund.
- After six months there is no hosting refund.
- We cannot refund domain name fees because they are paid to a third party.