Because of our business model we are quite selective about who we take on… we offer a broad range of marketing services, and you can’t be all things to all people, so we’re all things marketing to a select group of clients.
Others might prefer to specialise in one narrow aspect of marketing and sell it to every man and his dog, but the thought of being a one-trick pony didn’t sit well with us. We like to be able to select from an arsenal of marketing services to help you grow your business.
Matching the most appropriate of the marketing services at our disposal to your situation always gives better results than selling you our one trick just because that’s the only marketing service we’ve got.
- eMAP (evolve Marketing Action Plan) development.
- They’re marketing action plans, not bottom-drawer stuffers.
- Strategic consulting, strategic planning workshops, strategy development.
- If you get the strategy right first, everything else will follow.
- No waffle; it’s all about generating short-term actions to achieve long-term goals.
- Brand clarity first: Brand workshops, brand identity plans, brand story development, positioning strategy.
- Brand design second: Logos, business cards, stationery, signage, etc.
- Naming: Name & tagline development is a particular in-house strength.
- Web design: We build websites that look good AND get solid business results – rather than just “pretty” websites where visual aesthetics override all other considerations.
- Copywriting & content development:Turn your “online brochure” into an active marketing tool.
- SEO/Search Engine Optimisation:Our clients enjoy high Google rankings and highly-qualified organic traffic.
- Advertising campaigns: Online and traditional advertising.
- Direct marketing campaigns: Yes, there’s still a place for well-executed DM campaigns.
- Google & Facebook promotion:Giving you a greater presence on Google & Facebook than your competitors.
- Inbound marketing: The right content promoted properly will attract more traffic to your website than Google search traffic. We’ll show you how.
- Packaging design: Consumer packaged goods, wine labels, et al.
- Marketing collateral design:Brochures, promo postcards, posters.
- Brands ready to go: We currently have names and branding developed for 23 different business concepts. If you want to be your own boss but are stuck for ideas, talk to us.
- Got a loose business idea? We’ll reality check it, give you practical advice and help you flesh it out. It’s all about risk mitigation and positioning you for success.